- Indian Island Winery
- J.Lohr Vineyards & Wines
- Kono Wines
- Lake County Winery Association
- Langetwins Family Winery And Vineyards
- Lapis Luna Wine
- Michael David Winery
- Mousse Sparkling Wine
- Nectar Of The Vine
- Northern Hollow Winery
- Olof Cellars – Viking Lakes
- Parley Lake Winery
- Remy Cointreau
- ROCO Winery
- Rolling Forks Vineyards
- Round Lake Vineyards & Winery
- Small Lot
- Skyfall Wines
- Schram Vineyards Winery And Brewery
- Shannon Ridge Family of Wines
- Sol Rouge
- Sovereign Estate Wine
- Thorn Hill Vineyards
- Tohu Wines
- Van Duzer Vineyards
- Villa Bellezza
- Willamette Valley Vineyards
- Willamette Valley Wineries Association
Sedgwick Heating and Air Conditioning is the Twin Cities Premier Lennox HVAC Dealer.
- A family-owned business that has kept families comfortable in their homes for over sixty-five years.
- Proudly hiring only the best technicians – each committed to on-time service, cleanliness, and quality work, resulting in happy customers.
- Join our new loyalty program for free, the Diamond Club, and earn 15% off on all service calls and purchases for the life of your membership.
- Visit us today for your free consultation at: MHHeat.com/diamond, to sign up for our new loyalty program and to become eligible to win a pair of tickets to the upcoming Food and Wine Show at the Omni Hotel!
Sedgwick Heating and Air Conditioning:
- Committed to making customers happy.
- Proud to consistently earn five-star ratings.
Get your free consultation today at: MNheat.com/diamond or phone us at: 952-881-9000
Family-owned since 1974. For two generations, the Lohr family and their winegrowing team have been leaders on California’s Central Coast. J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines farms approximately 2,300 acres of estate vineyards in Paso Robles dedicated to Cabernet, Merlot, Syrah and other red varietals, and 35 acres of Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot and Sauvignon Blanc in the St. Helena appellation of Napa Valley. Additionally, J. Lohr also farms over 1,300 acres of cool-climate vineyards in Monterey county. From this expansive palette of fruit, Jerry and his team have created four tiers of wines to emphasize the rich, flavorful diversity of J. Lohr’s estate vineyards – J. Lohr Estates, J. Lohr Vineyard Series, J. Lohr Gesture and J. Lohr Cuvee Series. Crafted to highlight bold, concentrated flavors, while also reflecting a vibrant sense of place, each of these tiers offers a unique expression of J. Lohr winemaking.
Hendrick’s Gin is infused with the curious, yet marvelous, essences of rose and cucumber, delectably supported by no less than 11 botanicals from the four corners of the world. Created by marrying distillates from two types of stills – a traditional copper pot still and a rarer Carter-Head style still – the combined spirits create a singularly smooth gin that has both an intriguing depth of flavor and a delicate floral aroma. Hand-crafted on the Southwest coast of Scotland in the decidedly un-ginnish town of Girvan, tiny batches of only 500 lovely litres are produced at a time, which gives the Master Distiller, Ms Lesley Gracie, greater control of her careful artistry.
Founded in 2017, Superior Molecular is a leader in the hemp-derived cannabis industry. Specializing in contract manufacturing and innovative ingredient development, their cannabinoid products are used by some of the largest beverage makers in Minnesota, including Bent Paddle and Modist. Superior Molecular has differentiated itself as a pioneer in this space by harmonizing advanced cannabis extraction methods with truly novel food science and chemistry. Superior Molecular is a trusted partner offering premium, safe, and transparent ingredients, aiming to help a previously untapped market thrive. Their state-of-the-art facility in the heart of Minnesota is capable of meeting the skyrocketing demand for cannabinoid extracts efficiently without sacrificing quality. With a combined 25 years of experience in food, liquor, chemistry, beverage manufacturing, and plant biology, their friendly and knowledgeable team’s 360-degree understanding of the nuanced cannabis space truly sets them apart.
Don Julio uses only the highest-caliber, fully matured and ripened blue agave, hand-selected from the rich, clay soils of the Los Altos region to create their tequila. Their team of distillers oversees the entire handcrafting process to create a consistent and distinctive taste. In 1942, founder Don Julio González chose quality over quantity, painstakingly planting each agave further apart to allow proper room to grow and fully mature before harvesting.